The Gateway To Africa Experience - Ghana
About this Trip
The Gateway To Africa Experience - Step out of your comfort zone or embark on another Maximum Impact travel adventure. An eight-day trip to Ghana is just what you are looking for! Join Maximum Impact Tours as we experience the rich culture, charming colorful market places, beautiful beachfront landscapes in Ghana!! Become enlightened as you learn the history of the African Diaspora that is rarely taught in most go the world. Easy payment plans available.
In an effort to make your trip a streamlined process, Maximum Impact Travel offers extensive online trainings in preparation for your trip. Once you secure your deposit, you will be invited to participate in a series of online courses that will have you ready for your journey. You can view these courses at your convenience.
If you are interested in making the most of your experience, there are two optional add-ons in Dubai and Benin and Togo. Details below.
If you are looking to dive deeper into the true African history that is rarely taught in most of the world, this tour will walk into the heart of the diaspora experience. Put on your seat belts and prepare to learn about and see the lasting impact of colonization.
(Double) $1450 no airfare
(Single) $1850 no airfare
Transportation To All Destinations
All Site Entrance Fees
THE TOUR INCLUDES
Why Dubai? Maximum Impact Travel looks for added-value travel opportunities. When a travel route offers a 20+ hours layover in a popular destination, we will consider adding it. These layovers provide exposure to another destination for minimal costs. For those looking to make the most of their trip to Ghana, we are offering The Dubai Experience. While traveling to Ghana, you can take advantage of two layovers in Dubai.
3. Trip to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
4. Trip to Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
5. Dubai city tour by bus (to include a trip to Palm Island)
6. Metro ride to Mall of Emirates
1. Flight must be booked through Maximum Impact Travel departing from Dulles International Airport two days prior to Ghana tour date.
2. We have a minimum of five people total who must book this tour. In the event the minimum amount is not met, your flight will transfer to the standard group departure date from Dulles International Airport. Any payments made towards this extension only will be refunded.
3. Dubai, UAE does NOT require a VISA for US Passport carriers.